My Wishlist, June


{This is such an old photo of Me & Cameron in Mexico. I realize now we need to take more photos!! I'll definitely get some tomorrow on our anniversary adventures!}

Today is Cameron's & My 2 year anniversary! ♥ I know to some people 2 years seems like nothing, but life seems to move so quickly, and all I want to do is hold onto some of the little things and treasure them for as long as possible. Is that so bad? ;) Anyway, as real life would have it, we both have to work today, so we've decided to make plans for tomorrow instead. Vancouver weather has been especially gray lately, so fingers crossed we don't get rained on!

Onto the real theme of this post! Here are the top 4 pieces I am on the hunt for this month:

  Mint Anything


{You can really tell I painted those beauties by hand can't you? I swear I'l get better at it!!}

I have been OBSESSED with mint for months... and luckily my May Luxe Box included a full size bottle of Essie's polish in a gorgeous mint shade!  I painted my nails yesterday as soon as the box came in!! :)

White Lace Dress



{Image Source}
Skull Lace Dress by Betsey Johnson - $185

It made me so sad to read that Betsey Johnson declared bankruptcy and is closing her stores. I remember how excited I was when my mother took me to a boutique in Austin, Texas and I bought a lipstick red flippy skirt (I still have it). I later returned a year later and bought a black and white lace print wallet with huge gold studs on it. Classic Betsey!


I love how you can style a lace dress up or down. Wear it with glam accessories for a night out, or throw it over a bathingsuit at the beach!

Wooden Accessories


Wooden sunglasses are a must have for me this summer! As a plus, since they are a neutral tone (naturally, duh!) you can pair them (parden my pun) with almost any coloured outfit!

Fun Cutoffs


{Image Source} 
Shorts by Girlmeetsclothes - $40.00
Something like this would be a great project for your leftover fabric scraps!


{Image Source}  
Shorts by Girlmeetsclothes - $58.00

I've been seeing some really creative cutoffs lately, which is making me wish I had the glorious legs I had in highschool. By next summer I WILL be rockin' a pair like these, mark my words! This also gave me an idea for a DIY project...

What 3 items are you on the hunt for this month? Post your answers below, or message me on twitter!

Until tomorrow... xoxo

This entry was posted on Saturday 2 June 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3